Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Area:||Global||Package:||OEM Paper DVD Package|
Microsoft windows10 32bit에서 64bit로 제품 키 한국어 버전 online activation
|Activation||100% online activation|
If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, here’s the minimum hardware you’ll need. Read further below to learn about the additional factors that impact upgradeability. For more information about the free upgrade offer1, please visit the Windows 10 Upgrade page for details.
|Processor||1 GHz clock rate IA-32 or x86-64 architecture Support for PAE, NX andSSE2||x86-64 architecture with support for double-width compare and exchange (CMPXCHG16B) CPU instruction,PrefetchW and LAHF/SAHF|
|Memory (RAM)||IA-32 edition: 1 GB
x86-64 edition: 2 GB
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics device
WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
|WDDM 1.3 or higher driver|
|Display screen||800×600 pixels||1024×768 pixels|
|Input device||Keyboard and mouse||Multi-touch display Ctrl, Alt and Windows keys or their other hardware equivalents|
|Hard disk space||IA-32 edition: 16 GB
x86-64 edition: 20 GB
Ratings and reviews
2. App experiences may vary.
3. Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
4. Broadband Internet required for some features (ISP fees apply). Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games available in 2015 that support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires home network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips. Game DVR only available with supported hardware. Xbox One, PC/Tablet and Phone versions of games all sold separately.
5. Cortana available in select markets at launch, experience may vary by region and device.
This is a full version of Windows 10; we recommend you back up your files before installing. If you're running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update, visit windows.com/windows10upgrade for a limited time free upgrade to Windows 10; your files will easily transfer. Windows Media Center is not available in Windows
6. Apps and features may vary by market. Updates are automatically enabled during support period; additional requirements will apply over time. Some features such as touch may require a new device. To check for compatibility, support period, and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer's website and windows.com/windows10specs.
This Package Contains:
1. Product License COA Sticker Key - 1 License for use on a single machine
2. OEM Install DVD - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
3. Instructions for installation on PC / Laptop