Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Win 10 Pro||Version:||Oem Package|
|Activation:||100% Activation Online Globally||Warranty:||Lifetime Guarantee|
|Payment:||T / T , Western Union , MoneyGram|
oem software windows,
oem office software
Windows 10 has now become the world’s most popular operating system as 400 million users. Windows 10 was released on July 29, 2015, and it comes with great new features that let you do things easily and fast.
If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, here’s the minimum hardware you’ll need. Read further below to learn about the additional factors that impact upgradeability. Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest version of either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update. Don’t know which version you are running? Check here to find out. Need to download the latest version? Click here for Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update. Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver Display: 800×600
• 1 GHz processor or faster
• 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
• Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
• 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher
• DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
• Internet access (fees may apply)
• Microsoft account required for some features
• Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
Before you buy, please read these notes and FAQ!
?- This is only the Windows OEM product key, a download link will be provided after checkout
- Cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older operating system
- Requires a clean installation, and all prior data must be backed up
- Will not allow for a change to a different motherboard model once installed
What does OEM mean?
OEM product keys are priced lower than their retail counterparts, but use the same software as retail versions of Windows.Per Microsoft’s EULA regarding OEM, the product key is tied to the PC motherboard which it’s initially installed on, and there is typically no transferring the key between PCs afterwards.
Can I directly upgrade from an older operating system?
No, you cannot. A clean installation is required.
What is a clean installation?
A clean installation means formatting your hard drive before installing Windows, so make sure that you have backed up your files.
Do I receive a download link after the checkout?
Yes, once you have placed your order you will receive your product key and a link with instructions to download Windows.
1. Download Windows media creation tool
2. Run the media creation tool
- Create installation media for another PC
- Select preferred language
- Select Edition: Windows 10 (it includes both, Pro and Home)
- Select architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Select the media you want to create (USB flash drive or ISO file to create a DVD)
3.Perform a clean installation
- Boot from the USB flash drive or the DVD
- Select your language, time, and keyboard preferences
- Enter product key
- Installation type: Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- Remove all partitions (this deletes all your data!) and create a new one to install Windows
With Windows 10 Pro, you’ve got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action and Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
• Right for business
Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.
• The Best Windows yet
Windows 10 is designed to go with you seamlessly from one device to another. It’s fast and responsive. You even get free chat or phone support from real people. With Windows 10, it’s easier than ever to do great things.
• It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
• Microsoft Edge
It’s the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with others. You’ll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
The best screen is always the one you’re on, because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.
• Uniquely yours
Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.
• Gaming & Xbox
Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done. By learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful every day, staying transparent and keeping your trust.
- Required Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Required Hard Disk Space: Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other System Requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
• System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
|Windows:||Office & Server:|
|windows 10 pro COA sticker
|Office 2019 pro plus & Office 2019 HB|
|windows 10 pro OEM package
English / Italian / French / Spanish / Korean / other
|Office 2016 Pro Plus retail box DVD + key card|
|windows 10 pro retail box
English / French / Korean
|Office 2016 Pro Plus retail box PKC key card only|
|windows 10 home COA sticker
|Office 2016 Home and business for MAC retail box PKC key card only|
|windows 10 home OEM package
|Office 2016 Home and Student retail box PKC key card only|
|windows 10 home retail box
|Office 2013 Pro Plus retail box DVD + key card|
|windows 7 pro COA sticker
|Server 2012 standard R2 OEM package/retail box|
|windows 7 pro OEM package
English / French
|Server 2016 standard OEM package/retail box|
|windows 8.1 pro COA sticker
|Server 2019 standard OEM package|
|windows 8.1 pro OEM package
English / French
Contact Person: mr.chen